You are Here:
Hello one and all!

Author (Read 21 times)

Hello one and all!
« on: January 30, 2019, 07:58:01 PM »

fastreb

• Target Painter
  • FNG
First, let me thank everyone for allowing me to be here. It will be a privilege to learn from shooters such as yourselves. I'm hoping that I can acquire just a little bit of the skills everyone here probably already has.

To give a little bit of background about myself, I've been shooting for 55 years now. My dad started me off on an overcast day in March 1967, when some ladies were about to give my mother a baby shower. My dad grabbed me, his .22 pistol and a few boxes of ammo to get us out of the house and we headed to a local rock quarry for some plinking. I was hooked after that.

Since then, I've been a sailor, a soldier, a cop and some other things. During all that time, I've had a lot of experience with handguns, shotguns, rifles (mostly hunting types and the M-16/M-4 types) and MGs. The one type of weapon I've had little experience with has been the precision rifle, mostly owing to not being/living somewhere that there were ranges even approaching 500 yards, much less further. At this phase of my life, I'm hoping to start to rectify that.

Again, thanks for having me.