You are Here:
Bergara B14 BMP

Author (Read 1177 times)

Bergara B14 BMP
« on: September 16, 2017, 10:31:24 PM »

Roy cobb

• Target Painter
  • FNG
Hi after  some feed back on the Bergara B14 BMP  in 6.5 creedmoore we have some strict gun laws down here in OZ and this is one rifle that I can get but never seen one for real and dont what to order one without some information on it
Thanks for any help and looking at shooting it in Precision  rifle shooting which  has just taken off over here
Roy
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:11:40 PM by Roy cobb »
Slow is smooth Smoth is fast

Re: Bergara B14 BMP
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 10:25:31 PM »

Roy cobb

• Target Painter
  • FNG
Update the first to arrive  in Australia will be early  November  so has any one shot one  and how would it compare with a Tikka t3x tac a1
Looking foward to your help
Roy
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 01:57:17 AM by Roy cobb »

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »

BravoSierra

• Target Painter
  • FNG
I purchased one after handling both the Tikka Tac3, Ashbury Sasvage, RPR, and the BMP. The BMP won. The quality is certainly as good as any other, and for the money, you can't beat it. Groups less than .7" with factory, and I have seen others shoot nearly one hole groups, guessing .350" or so with handloads. It felt the best in hand, and I appreciated the thought that went into the chassis design. Almost like a less expensive MPA. The Tikka, seemed awkward in hand, not as well balanced. I did like it, but not $900 USD more liked. Its a strong rifle and worthy of folks money.   

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 11:13:44 PM »

Roy cobb

• Target Painter
  • FNG
 ;)Thanks for the information Bravo thats what I need
Roy