You are Here:
FS: Kestrel 4500AB w/Bluetooth

Author (Read 43 times)

FS: Kestrel 4500AB w/Bluetooth
« on: October 29, 2017, 03:24:20 PM »

CavReconScout

• Target Painter
  • FNG
LNIB Kestrel 4500 AB with Bluetooth  latest firmware installed (4.93). No wear, marks, etc., screen protector always installed. I will also include the Bluetooth dongle for your Windows PC so there will be no connection issues. THIS UNIT WILL SYNC WITH ANDROID DEVICES IT WILL NOT SYNC WITH APPLE DEVICES. I always used the recommended lithium batteries there is no leakage in the battery compartment. Unit was purchased new by me in May 2014, it was a big investment for me so I always babied it. I just purchased a 5700 AB and no longer need this unit. I will not ship with batteries, they are shown only to let the buyer see what was used with the Kestrel.  $400 shipped insured signature required. Possible trade for MagnetoSpeed V3 or Caldwell Target Camera.

Terms: PayPal family and friends or you pay the fees or US Postal MO. First come first served this is posted on multiple forums time stamp determines who gets it. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone. No lowball bids, I will not respond if you do. Item will be sent signature required.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:03:52 AM by CavReconScout »

Re: FS: Kestrel 4500AB w/Bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:04:37 AM »

CavReconScout

• Target Painter
  • FNG
$400 or possible trade for MagnetoSpeed V3 or Caldwell Target Camera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro