You are Here:
Benefit Match September 3, 2016

Author (Read 513 times)

Benefit Match September 3, 2016
« on: August 29, 2016, 11:47:46 AM »

steve wirth

• Target Painter
  • FNG
Justin Switzer is organizing a benefit match at Spearpoint on September 3rd.

On June 17, 2016 Officer Glenn Davidson of the Haysville Police Department and his wife Amanda were blessed with the birth of their son Mason Wayne Davidson. Unfortunately, due to lung complications, baby Mason passed away June 18, 2016. As you can imagine, this was not only an emotional time for the Davidson family, but a financial burden as well. Unfortunately we canít take away the loss in their hearts, but with your help we can lighten the financial load. Amanda was in the hospital for two weeks prior to the birth of Mason, which only added to the financial strain.
I am putting on a Benefit match at Spearpoint on Sept. 3rd for this cause.
Entry fee for the match will be $50. There will also be raffles and prizes awarded after the shoot. Prizes include $500 gift certificate to Manners Stocks among others. I have sent this out to alot of local sporting businesses for prize table donations, sponsorship and advertisement. My chief of police has also sent this out to most LEO departments through out the state, and Alvin Sowers has sent this out to a large number of LEO as well. I plan to have lunch provided so please let me know if you plan on attending.

From Justin Switzer:
Hey everyone just an update on the Mason Wayne shoot. I am still getting items in for the prize table, raffles and silent auctions. We have a bunch of items from Hornady, a items from stiller, a gift certificate to Thunderbird tactical for a training class, a free cerakote or blueing from Valley blue coating and manners stock gift certificates. I also received an email from Kaw valley precision in silver lake ks wanting to donate plaques.
Remember food and water will be provided and bring extra cash or the check book for raffles and auction items. This should be a good time and hope to see a lot of you as well as new faces. Please let me know if you plan on coming out so I can have some idea on how much food I need.

From Steve Wirth
Everything is coming together well for this match. The match will be 5 or 6 Stages and around 50 rounds. Rifle only, registration from 8:00 am to 9:00am. Safety brief at 9:00am.