You are Here:
IMPORTANT: 2018 early match registration information - bwrifle.com accounts

Author (Read 142 times)

adrianalan

• Target Painter
    • Performance on Demand Shooting
Early match registration is being run a little differently this year, so listen up!

1) Make sure you purchase / have purchased a 2018 BWRS membership (duh). All new purchases from our website will REQUIRE you to login to your bwrifle.com account or create a new one. Please use your existing account. If you create multiple accounts with different emails, you may set yourself up for not being able to access the early registration. Email me with questions / problems adrianalan@gmail.com

2) Make sure you can login to our website bwrifle.com/my-account CHECK THE LIST BELOW. If your name is on that list, you have NOT created a bwrifle.com account and need to. Once you do, please email me adrianalan@gmail.com and I will make sure your permissions on your account are set.

You can change / retrieve your password if you forgot it. If you have other problems, let me know. Please get to this ASAP. When match registration opens I won't be able to scramble and help you get in if you haven't made sure this all works.

3) Once #1 & #2 are completed, you should be able to go to the bwrifle.com/store and go to the "member only registration" link. You will see a list of matches. Each match has the time that it opens listed in the description. Notice, several matches may open on the same day / time. You will have 48 hours to register before registration opens to everyone (in the bwrifle.com/store - under "open registration")

Please check your email spam settings. We do send out mass emails from time to time - they generally have important information in them.

You will be able to purchase multiple spots in a match (or multiple matches) with one checkout. You must include the names of the other competitors who will be shooting and they MUST be BWRS members during the early registration period. Any non-member will be bounced and if it occurs frequently we'll go back to the old system of only being able to register one shooter at a time.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO CREATE BWRIFLE.COM ACCOUNTS. YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS CURRENT, YOU JUST NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH OUR WEBSITE AND EMAIL ME WHEN YOU DO

Aaron Addy
Andy Mugrage
Ben Voltmer
Ben Zimmerman
Brandon Jarchow
Chaz Macrander
Chris Gudath
Christopher Barber
Cole Mescher
Dan Billings
David Llewellyn
Dennis Downing